Meet other archivists, gain valuable experience, help the archival community prosper, and earn the admiration of your colleagues by serving the most dynamic organization of archivists in the U.S.
The SSA Nominating Committee is seeking candidates for the following positions in 2019:
- Vice-President/President Elect (three year term-one as VP, one as President, and one as Immediate Past President)
- Executive Board (3 positions, two-year term)
- Nominating Committee (1 position, two-year term)
- Scholarship Committee (1 position, three-year term)
- Treasurer (two-year term)
The responsibilities of each position are outlined in the SSA Officer & Committee Procedures Manual.
If you would like to serve, or know an ideal candidate, please contact a member of the Nominating Committee:
Rebecca Elder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Hodges, email@example.com
Molly Hults, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitted nominations is January 1, 2019
Remember, if you are a Certified Archivist, or are planning to become certified, participating in the leadership of a professional organization such as SSA will earn you recertification credit.