It’s time to submit nominations for SSA’s 2021 election! If you would like to serve, or know an ideal candidate, please submit your nomination via our web form on SSA’s home page. The deadline for submitted nominations is January 1, 2021.
The SSA Nominating Committee is seeking candidates for the following positions in 2021:
- Vice-President/President Elect (three-year term-on as VP, one as President, and on as Immediate Past President)
- Executive Board (3 positions, two-year term)
- Nominating Committee (1 position, two-year term)
- Scholarship Committee (1 position, three-year term)
- Treasurer (two-year term)
The responsibilities of each position are outlined in the SSA Officer & Committee Procedures Manual.
To submit a nomination or nominate yourself, please fill out this form: 2021 Nomination Form
Remember, if you are a Certified Archivist, or are planning to become certified, participating in the leadership of a professional organization such as SSA will earn you recertification credit. Thank you for your interest in supporting SSA!