If you would like to serve, or know an ideal candidate, please submit your nominations for the following positions:
- Vice-President/President Elect (three year term-one as VP, one as President, and one as Immediate Past President)
- Executive Board (3 positions, two-year term)
- Nominating Committee (1 position, two-year term)
- Scholarship Committee (1 position, three-year term)
- Secretary (two-year term)
The responsibilities of each position are outlined in the SSA Officer & Committee Procedures Manual.
To submit a nomination or nominate yourself, please fill out this form: 2020 Nominations Form
The deadline for submitted nominations is January 1, 2020.
Remember, if you are a Certified Archivist, or are planning to become certified, participating in the leadership of a professional organization such as SSA will earn you recertification credit.