Submissions to The Southwestern Archivist
We welcome news items about repositories in the SSA region, and about the professional accomplishments of SSA members wherever they reside.
Advertising is welcomed, please see our rate sheet or contact the Vice-Chair.
Submission guidelines are as follows:
- Repository news items should be about significant projects, donations or purchases, exhibitions, grants received, and similar activities.
- Submissions should be written in a style consistent with inclusion in a professional publication.
- Suggested word count is 150-600 words.
- Images, sent as separate files, with captions and attributions, are encouraged.
- Articles may be edited to conform to style conventions and space limitations.
- We also reserve the right to hold over articles for publication in future newsletters.
Submission deadlines are the 10th of January, April, July, and October.
Publications Committee Chair and Newsletter Editor: Amanda Norman
Publications Committee Vice-Chair and Assistant Editor: Dara Flinn
Please send all submissions to your regional liaison.
Publications Committee Liaisons
|Leadership Log (accomplishments, employment changes, awards, etc.): Krishna B. Shenoy|
|Arizona: Dani Stuchel|
|Arkansas: Shannon Lausch|
|Louisiana: Jennifer Mitchell|
|New Mexico: Paulita Aguilar|
|Oklahoma: Nicholas Wojcik|
|North Texas (North Austin, Dallas area, and all points North): Patrizia Nava|
|South Texas (South Austin, San Antonio, South Texas and West Texas): Lisa Cruces|
|Out-of-region: Shelly Croteau|