Signups have been extended to Wednesday March 5
Howdy! It’s time for the 2019 SSA Scholarships (virtual) Quilt Bee! This year, we’ll be making the desert bloom with a Tussie Mussie quilt using some truly gorgeous Kaffe Fassett fabric. If you want to participate, please fill out the form and send in your participation fee by March 1st! Only 25 squares are available—First come, first serve!
The finished quilt will be sold in the Silent Auction at the Annual Meeting in Tucson, with the proceeds going to the Scholarships Fund.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Pre-cut fabric & instructions will be sent to participants by 3/13.
- You’ll complete & return your (easy!) square by 4/5.
- Jennifer Hecker will piece the top & Amanda Focke will back, bind, and quilt it.
- Funds raised by auctioning the quilt at the annual meeting will go to SSA Scholarships.
- Participating quilters are asked to contribute a $15 donation to offset the cost of fabric & postage.
Questions? Contact Jennifer Hecker at JenniferRaeHecker@gmail.com.